What we believe in
Our philosophy on life, values and money is central to how we help our clients achieve their life goals and ambitions. Here is a summary of our values:
- Real wealth has very little to do with money. For most people being able to do the things you love with family and friends is the most important thing in life.
- We want you (the person) as our client, not your money
- Money simply enables you to do interesting and important things in your life
- Investing without a financial plan will nearly always fail to give you the results you require. A good plan will help you see what needs to happen to meet your goals.
- Financial Advice is becoming more complicated.
- Most investors incur unnecessary fees and charges. The use of technology allows us to remove these costs.
- Life is not a rehearsal, we only get one opportunity
- It is important to spend quality time with the people you love
- It’s a strength not a weakness to ask for help
- Do something you enjoy every day
- Understanding issues and problems allows you to think of or find a solution
- Just because everyone else acts the same way, does not make it right.
What our clients say
“Graham has been managing my pension fund for a number of years in which time the fund has grown substantially and I have not made a capital loss in any year since Consilium started advising me. What has impressed me is that Graham takes time to listen to my needs and invests with my aims and goals in mind. I feel that when the time comes from me to retire, Graham will ensure that I have the level of income I need. He never uses jargon and always talks to me in a language which I can understand.” – Martin B – Bristol
“I have been a client of Consilium since 2008 and Graham Bond has always been helpful, approachable and well informed. He takes time to understand what I need to achieve with my investments and what my financial aims are for the future. He sends me regular bulletins and has helped me grow my investments and pensions substantially without taking unnecessary risks. Consilium always exceed my expectations.” – Nigel D- Gloucestershire
Why not contact us
If you would like to talk to us about your own personal situation, please feel free to call us on 01454 321511. Alternatively go to our contact page.